INFORMATION TO START ONLINE GIVING
There are two ways you can set up your online giving program. You can use a web-based program on your computer or use an App on your smart phone. Once you set up an account, you can manage information on both devices - computer or phone.
A tutorial that helps you walk through the process to get started is being prepared for those who are unfamiliar. But if you are ready to get started here's what you need.
Here's the link for the computer setup:
SMART PHONE SETUP:
- Search on the App Store of your phone for Ministry One, then download the App called Church.
- Or click on this link on your smart phone browser:
- St Francis of Assisi Smart Phone App
The process is pretty straightforward and similar for both devices:
- Create an account with your email and a password.
- Then setup the information about your donation.
- How often do you want to make the contribution? You can do it yourself whenever you want, or you can set it up for automatic payments to the church.
- Then you provide payment information - how do you want to pay? You can have withdrawals from a bank account or pay with a credit card.
The online giving program is secured to prevent someone from stealing your information. It is a way to help make sure that the parish can still manage to pay its bills during this time of the Covid-19 shutdowns.
Weekday M-F 10:00 am
Weekend Sat 5:00 pm
Sun 8:00 & 10:00 am
Weekday M-F 6:00 pm
Weekend Sat 6:30 pm
Sun 12:00 & 2:00 pm
Holy Days of Obligation
Day of the Holy Day
See the posted schedule.
It's always a good idea, though, to check with the Parish Office.
Special liturgical celebrations
(Palm Sunday, Ash Wednesday, Holy Week, Christmas)
Mass times change from the normal. Contact the office if the schedule is not here.
Traveling out of town and need to find a Mass schedule for your trip? Check out parish locations and Mass schedules across the US on
Confessions are being held by appointmnet only.
Please call the office to schedule. Face mask are required.
St. Francis of Assisi
65 East 500 North
Orem, UT 84057
Send bulletin information to email@example.com.
Deadline to receive information is the Thursday 10 days before the Sunday you wish the information to appear. For example, an announcement to appear in a June 17 bulletin should be sent on or before June 7.
To contact the website administrator:
65 East 500 North
Orem, UT 84058