Our Mission Statement
- We are a Roman Catholic community bound together by the unconditional love of God.
- We rejoice in the good news of the resurrection of His Son and are sustained by His continued presence in the Eucharist, and the hope it gives us.
- Through the Holy Spirit we are nurtured and directed in our love for each other, for long-term parishioners, for the newcomers, and for those who are not members of our faith community.
- Our love is expressed in a commitment to service in outreach to the sick, the needy, and homeless.
- Through evangelization efforts, through liturgy and education, we seek to meet the spiritual needs of all who come to us.
- We value the cultural and ethnic diversity of our community and appreciate the richness this diversity brings.
- Through prayer and worship, our faith and our love will continue to grow and we will seek to live the words of St. Francis to become instruments of the Lord’s peace.
Weekday M-F 10:00 am
Weekend Sat 5:00 pm
Sun 8:00 & 10:00 am
Weekday M-F 6:00 pm
Weekend Sat 6:30 pm
Sun 12:00 & 2:00 pm
Holy Days of Obligation
Day of the Holy Day
See the posted schedule.
It's always a good idea, though, to check with the Parish Office.
Special liturgical celebrations
(Palm Sunday, Ash Wednesday, Holy Week, Christmas)
Mass times change from the normal. Contact the office if the schedule is not here.
Traveling out of town and need to find a Mass schedule for your trip? Check out parish locations and Mass schedules across the US on
Confessions are being held by appointmnet only.
Please call the office to schedule. Face mask are required.
St. Francis of Assisi
65 East 500 North
Orem, UT 84057
Send bulletin information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to receive information is the Thursday 10 days before the Sunday you wish the information to appear. For example, an announcement to appear in a June 17 bulletin should be sent on or before June 7.
To contact the website administrator:
65 East 500 North
Orem, UT 84058