Our Mission Statement
- We are a Roman Catholic community bound together by the unconditional love of God.
- We rejoice in the good news of the resurrection of His Son and are sustained by His continued presence in the Eucharist, and the hope it gives us.
- Through the Holy Spirit we are nurtured and directed in our love for each other, for long-term parishioners, for the newcomers, and for those who are not members of our faith community.
- Our love is expressed in a commitment to service in outreach to the sick, the needy, and homeless.
- Through evangelization efforts, through liturgy and education, we seek to meet the spiritual needs of all who come to us.
- We value the cultural and ethnic diversity of our community and appreciate the richness this diversity brings.
- Through prayer and worship, our faith and our love will continue to grow and we will seek to live the words of St. Francis to become instruments of the Lord’s peace.
Find out more about our people and the history of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church.
Parish Bulletin May 28-Jun 3 (Boletín Parroquial)
Mass Schedule (Horario de Misas)
Monday to Friday 10:00 am
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am & 10:00 am
Misas en Español
Lunes a Viernes 6:00 pm
Sábado 6:30 pm
Domingo 12:00 pm y 2:00 pm
We recommend watching the masses live-streaming on Facebook and Youtube
(Recomendamos ver las Misas transmitidas en Facebook y Youtube)
Confessions Schedule (Horario Confesiones)
Monday & Wednesday 5:00 pm
Confessions are outside on front of the Church. Please wear face mask.
Lunes y Miércoles 5:00 pm
Las confesiones son afuera, en frente a la Iglesia. Por favor use mascarilla.
Contact Us (Contáctenos)
St. Francis of Assisi
65 East 500 North
Orem, UT 84057
Send bulletin information to email@example.com.
Deadline to receive information is the Thursday 10 days before the Sunday you wish the information to appear. For example, an announcement to appear in a June 17 bulletin should be sent on or before June 7.
To alert the webmaster to outdated or erroneus material, email the issue to:
65 East 500 North
Orem, UT 84058
Office hours: Monday to Friday
9:00 am - 4:00 pm